Are your employees response ready for any
Our Response Ready workplace health and safety-training course
is based on the Canadian Standards Association Z731-03 standard.
This games-based and interactive online health and work safety
course is a key planning tool for anyone involved with emergency
In a virtual, life-like health and safety environment, trainees
will learn about the importance of advance planning for emergency
safety preparedness through trial and error by testing their
predictions with simulations of health and safety emergencies.
Trainees will get feedback and be able to assess their level of
skill in meeting health and safety emergencies.
There are many benefits to our games-based Response Ready online
- Refine the emergency planning process through multiple
- Ensure the long-term health and safety of your employees;
- Lower the potential cost of emergencies if they occur;
- Real-life emergency experience without the real-life
- Use trial and error and revisit your planning phase for optimal
The key concepts of emergency preparation are presented in the
virtual environment in a way that trainees from any sector of
industry can understand and relate to the content. At the end of
this course, employees will have all the skills to be readily
prepared for any health and safety workplace emergency.
Purchase Response Ready Online